(Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
ARMOROC Cement Bonded Particle Board (CBPB) can contribute to several LEED program credits. Below are the categories and prerequisites in the Green Building Rating System where ARMOROC may contribute.
MATERIALS & RESOURCES:
• MR Credit 4: Recycled Content
• Comments: ARMOROC contains approx. 28% post-industrial recycled wood content.
INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL AIR QUALITY:
• EQ Prerequisite 1: Minimum Air-Quality Performance
• EQ Credit 3: Construction IAQ Management Plan
• EQ Credit 4: Low Emitting Materials
• Comments: ARMOROC contains no added formaldehyde or harmful chemicals that pose a respiratory health or VOC concern.